SABRES ANNOUNCE 2018-19 GIVEAWAYS, PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
BUFFALO, N.Y. (September 6, 2018) — The Buffalo Sabres today announced the team’s giveaway items andpromotional schedule for the 2018-19 season. This season, the team will host 12 giveaway nights, 24 promotional nights and three theme nights.
The giveaways will start on Oct. 4 for Opening Night presented by KeyBank when every fan in attendance will find a blue, gold or white T-shirt at their seat depending on their section. The Oct. 6 game against the New York Rangers will feature a magnet schedule giveaway and the contest against the Vegas Golden Knights on Oct. 8 will include a One Buffalo car magnet giveaway.
For the team’s Fan Appreciation Night presented by ADPRO Sports on April 4, every fan in attendance will receive a bobblehead courtesy of KeyBank. Other giveaways include a tuxedo koozie and a Sabres player apron courtesy of NHLNetwork.
New this season, every Saturday afternoon game will be a Sabretooth Saturday and will feature a Sabretooth-themed giveaway for the first 5,000 children through the gates. Some of the giveaway items include a Sabretooth snow globe on Dec. 8 and a Sabretooth valentine on Feb. 9.
During some of the theme nights this season, fans will receive a giveaway in conjunction with the game’s theme. Hockey Fights Cancer Night presented by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center (Nov. 27) will include a Hockey Fights Cancer scarf and the Luck of the Irish Night on March 17 will feature raffle giveaways throughout the game.
In addition to the giveaways and theme nights, the Sabres will host 24 promotional nights throughout the season, including 22 Family Pack games, six Kids Day games and four Sabres Style games presented by Coca-Cola.
Family packs will once again include four 300 Level II tickets and four hot dogs, sodas and popcorns for $196. This season, families will have the option to add additional tickets and food for $49 per person with the purchase of a family pack.
Kids Day games will allow fans to purchase up to four kids tickets for $15 each with the purchase of a regularly priced 300 Level II ticket. The team is also adding a new ticket offer this season for students. The LECOM Student Value Seats will be available for all 41 home games in 300 Level V and will range from $20 for Tier 4 games to $35 for Tier 1 games. Fans must present a valid student ID to pick up their ticket from the box office.
A full promotional schedule is below.
- Nov. 10 – Military Appreciation Night
- Nov. 27 – Hockey Fights Cancer Night presented by Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- March 17 – Luck of the Irish Night
- Oct. 4 – Blue, gold and white T-shirts
- Oct. 6 – Magnet schedules
- Oct. 8 – One Buffalo car magnets
- Nov. 3 – Sabretooth Saturday giveaway
- Nov. 10 – Sabretooth Saturday giveaway
- Nov. 21 – Sabres player aprons
- Nov. 27 – Hockey Fights Cancer scarves
- Dec. 8 – Sabretooth Saturday giveaway
- Dec. 31 – Tuxedo koozies
- Feb. 9 – Sabretooth Saturday giveaway
- Feb. 23 – Sabretooth Saturday giveaway
- April 4 – Bobbleheads
- Opening Night presented by KeyBank – Oct. 4
- Fan Appreciation Night presented by ADPRO Sports – April 4
- Kids Day Games – Oct. 8, Nov. 3, Nov. 10, Dec. 8, Feb. 9 and Feb. 23
- Sabres Style Games presented by Coca-Cola – Oct. 25, Dec. 13, Feb. 10 and March 28
- Family Pack Games – Oct. 4, Oct. 6, Oct. 8, Oct. 25, Nov. 3, Nov. 10, Nov. 21, Dec. 4, Dec. 8, Dec. 22, Dec. 31, Jan. 12, Feb. 9, Feb. 10, Feb. 15, March 4, March 14, March 17, Mach 28, March 31, April 2 and April 4